Are you ready for Netmail 5.4?
Is spring really right around the corner? It's been a very long, cold winter here on the east coast, but we've got lots of good news to share with you as we look forward to warmer temperatures. Most importantly, with Netmail 5.4 almost out the door, it's time to make sure you're on the latest version of Netmail. Contact Support to get yourself on 5.3, so that when it's time to upgrade to 5.4, it's an easy in-place upgrade.
Cool 5.4 features
Given the list of new features available in Netmail 5.4, we thought this release merited its own version number. Check out what you can look forward to! We’ll even help you upgrade!
- Automated Legal Holds: Now your legal team can create a legal hold without your help. This ensures that no data is deleted by the retention policy. It also ensures that if new data needs to be collected from the email system for ongoing legal hold, it will be. Hands-off legal hold is a reality.
- Introducing Auditors: With the introduction of Auditors, legal counsel with access to Netmail Search can add auditors to edit and collaborate on specific selected cases.
- Improved Reputation Protection: We've improved our spam engine to deliver spear phishing reputation protection. With Newly Observed Domains (NOD), it is possible to block links to domains that do not yet exist in any spam engine list.
- Send Large Attachments: Give your users the ability to send large attachments, without them going through the email system. With our Detach Outlook plug-in, users can now send large files between themselves transparently. No more attachment size limits, no more ftp, no more complex USB keys.
- Support for Microsoft Hyper-V: You can deploy our VMs in your Hyper-V infrastructure.
- Support for Groupwise 2014: Looking to upgrade to GroupWise 2014? It is now fully supported by the platform.
Join us at the Best Practices in Electronic Record Retention for Healthcare Seminar - only a few spaces left!
It's not too late to join us in Syracuse, New York, on March 18th, 2015, for the a free seminar with Attorney Benjamin Wright. A leading authority on privacy, electronic law, and forensic investigations, Mr. Wright will share what he has learned by helping numerous healthcare organizations around the country develop policies on email retention and destruction. It will focus particularly on electronic mail. Due to the popularity of this event, spaces are extremely limited, so be sure to Register today!
The times they are a changin'...
Times change, and technology evolves, and so do we! With added capabilities and improved features, it’s time to upgrade to the most current version of Netmail for optimal security, product functionality, and compatibility. Check out our Product Lifecycle Calendar to see where you stand. Need to upgrade? Call us today at 1-866-497-0202.
Enhancing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 with Netmail
Check out our new free guide for important insights on how deploying Netmail in tandem with Exchange or Office 365 can significantly extend the capabilities of Exchange and Office 365.
Thinking about migrating email platforms this spring?
Are you thinking about migrating to Exchange or Office 365? Not sure where to start? We think you should start by checking out our new revamped Migrations pages. Email Migrations.
Check out our Blog
Have you subscribed to our blog? If not, why not?
- Sweet Enhancements: What's Coming Up in Netmail 5.4
- More Sweet Enhancements: Netmail Detach Gets Even Better
- Top 8 Email Migrration Questions
- Netmail Announces Availability of Complimentary Netmail FastTrack Email Migration Program
- The Case for Making Email Simpler
Please update your links!
We recently consolidated all of our videos on a new Netmail YouTube channel and also moved our Google+ account.
Quarterly newsletter & more...
You may have noticed that we moved to a quarterly newsletter in 2015, but with that change, nothing really changes at all. We're still more than ever committed to bringing you the most up-to-date information about upcoming releases, events, and all the email news you need to know. We'll be in Chicago, Illinois from April 12-16, 2015 at HIMSS and we're a Silver Sponsor at Microsoft Ignite from May 4-8, 2015. Come say hello! firstname.lastname@example.org