IT Pros face some of their greatest challenges during a merger or an acquisition, a move to the cloud, or an in-house data transformation project. A major challenge is the complex task of consolidating data silos while at the same time maintaining “business as usual.” Be sure to join Exchange MVP Jusin Harris and Greg Smith, MCNE, CNI, and Director of Professional Services at Netmail for this in-depth online discussion at MSExchange CON 2017 on Thursday, October 26th, 2017 at 10:00 EDT.
Geared for IT pros, they'll review best practices for planning, moving, and managing data transformation projects. They'll also provide tips on how to eliminate downtime and provide uninterrupted access to data during a data transformation project; and cover some need-to-know data consolidation strategies.
- This virtual gathering of IT Strategists, System Administrators, and Exchange Solution Providers is hosted by TechGenix and MSExchange.org and is free to attend but space is limited to the first 1000 registrants.
- It's a convenient, cost-effective opportunity for IT Professionals to catch-up on the latest technologies, solutions and strategies to manage MS Exchange in the Enterprise, Office 365 and Hybrid Environments.
- This year's Keynote Address, Looking at MS Exchange Defense from a Value Perspective will be delivered by Microsoft Exchange MVP J. Peter Bruzzese.
- You'll be able to choose from multiple breakout focus sessions featuring experts addressing topics of keen interest to the Exchange Community and the newest tools offered by leading solutions providers.
- All focus sessions will be scheduled to run consecutively, allowing you to attend all sessions - or selectively choose which ones you want to attend.