Thinking of going hybrid? Or are you already in hybrid mode? Wherever you are in your journey, be sure to join Exchange MVP Justin Harris and Greg Smith, MCNE, CNI and Director of Professional Services for Netmail for this in-depth hybrid environment discussion at MSExchange CON 2016 on Thursday, September 15, 2016.
They'll review the important factors to consider prior, during and after setting up a hybrid Exchange platform, including: the consolidation of various unstructured data silos; strategies to shrink your Exchange db; and how to simultaneously search on-premise and cloud locations.
- This virtual gathering of IT Strategists, System Administrators, and Exchange Solution Providers is hosted by TechGenix and MSExchange.org and is free to attend but space is limited to the first 1000 registrants.
- It's a convenient, cost-effective opportunity for IT Professionals to catch-up on the latest technologies, solutions and strategies to manage MS Exchange in the Enterprise, Office 365 and Hybrid Environments.
- This year's Keynote Address, TheTop 5 Reasons to Be Excited About Exchange in 2016 And Beyond will be delivered by Microsoft Exchange MVP J. Peter Bruzzese.
- You'll be able to choose from multiple breakout focus sessions featuring experts addressing topics of keen interest to the Exchange Community and the newest tools offered by leading solutions providers.
- All focus sessions will be scheduled to run consecutively, allowing you to attend all sessions - or selectively choose which ones you want to attend.